"It didn't matter where you were, if you were in a room full of books you were at least halfway home."
-Lev Grossman, The Magician's Land

Thursday, March 19, 2015

A visit with author and poet Leslie Bulion

I had the pleasure of spending the day with award winning author and poet Leslie Bulion.  I had contacted Leslie last fall and asked her to speak at my daughter's elementary school.  She came yesterday, and she was so inspiring!  She really engaged the students, and the teachers couldn't stop talking about how impressed they were.

If you haven't read any of Leslie's books, I highly recommend you check them out.  Here are three of her poetry compilations that she personally signed for my children.

That's me with Leslie.

For more information on this amazing author, check out www.lesliebulion.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment